Friday 21 June 2019

Sparkly update

Image result for sparkle quote 

Hello!  Today is sparkle day! Sparkle day is about being kind and putting a sparkle in someone's day.  This is a link to room 5's favourite song(well not everyone likes it but I do :D) Video

We have also been doing new prayers.  It's mainly about colouring while listening to God.  I really enjoy doing the new prayers and I can't wait to do it next year.

Winter sports was good we tied with Thorington Golden.  It was a really good game and I enjoyed it.  I can't wait to see who we play against next week.

Production is coming up soon to and the sign up sheets were out on Tuesday.  I chose to do a main role for the production.  I don't know what happens now but I'm really excited to audition for the production.

I have Saturday netball on tomorrow as well.  I really hope that I'm a defence player because that's my favourite position.

In R.E. we have been learning about the holy spirit and the different symbols of the holy spirit.  This is my R.E. slideshow ------->

Thank you very much for reading my blog see you next week. Isla

No comments:

Post a Comment