Friday 27 September 2019

Last week of Term 3!!!!!!!

Ramere 27 Mahuru

It's finally the last day of term!!!

The highlights of my term were...

Harold.  He was funny and we got to sing stay fit get healthy.

Another highlight was planting at Mohiki gardens.  I planted with Isaac and we named our trees.  But the planting doesn't stop there.  Simon and I (and the rest of the Batten team) did planting at Centennial stream.  We planted six and named them Jimmy Jimmy-bob Joanna Germy Patricia and Helen.  Jimmy-bob is Jimmy and Joanna's son.  Germy is Patricia's son and Helen is just Helen.  We saw so many worms it was amazing.

Oh there was market day where I wasn't there but as a group we made ice cream and we each made 2.00 profit.  We were so proud of us it was amazing.

OH I just remembered about service day and that I did bird houses.  There were so many that my group made.  I don't know where they are now but someones was upside down and that was funny.

What else did we do?  We finished winter sports.  That was good and my group came second.  We were happy but some people weren't.

The lowlights of my term were...

Athletic day training.  I really dislike athletics.  I'm very bad at high jump and I'm ok at the rest but still I really dislike it.

Having to do blogs on Fridays.  It's very very very boring and Fridays are supposed to be fun.  Blogs take up so much time and having to get them checked is a big pain.

I also didn't like math tests.  It's not that I'm bad at math it's just that I don't like having to do tests.

I also don't like that our student teacher Miss Jamieson is leaving today ☹️😢


The lights in the distance are...

The Holidays!!! 2 Weeks of doing nothing.

I'm also looking forward to villa maria.

I'm looking forward to seeing my sister Emily in the holidays.

And Last but not least I'm looking forward to spending time with my friends.

Thank you for reading and have a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment